Tapes for Electrical & Electronics Industries.
ADHESIVE TAPES FOR THE ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS &INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
Self Adhesive Tapes for electrical insulation encompass all insulation classes from Y to H i.e 95°C -180 °C. When selecting a self-adhesive tape for electrical insulation and considering the manufacturing process the following points are important:
• Nature of the object requiring insulation and being processed.
• Insulation requirement and operation temperature.
• Resistance against heat and cold.
• Resistance against impregnating resins,cast resins,transformer oils,solvents,chemicals etc., during and after processing.
• Mechanical properties like conformability,tensile strength,tear resistance.
• Adhesive properties like adhesion and tack depending on permanency of adherence required on the material surface and importance of tack.
TYPES OF TAPES
• Polyester Tapes
• Kapton Nomex Tapes (Polyamide/ Polyimide/Fluro-Polymer Tapes )
• Speciality/industrial/splicing Tapes
• Metal Foil Tapes
• Tapes For TV Picure Tube Industry
• Tapes For Audio/Video Splicing
• Tapes For Shoe Upper & Industry
• Glass Cloth Tapes
• CG 786 Flexomount Tape
• Double Sided Tapes
• Glass Fabric Tapes
• FPF & NPN Tapes